Join or renew straight away!
New Members can join the club at any time, the day you join becomes your renewal date! Simple!
If you have already used this system to join or renew and need to update your details, please click here to login to your account.
Membership Terms & Conditions
1. Student/Apprentice membership is available to members over the age of 18 on the 1st October 2015 who are in full time education and are not in receipt of income from employment.
2. To qualify as a junior you must be under 18 on the 1st October 2015.
3. For all discounted membership fee’s such as HM Forces, Student/Apprentice – Suitable evidence of eligibility must be provided before the membership is approved.
4. Family membership covers two adults and two children under the age of 18 on the 1st October 2014 (living at the same home address).
5. Names and addresses of all squash members have to be passed to England Squash under affiliation regulations that came into force in 2004.
6. Anyone cancelling their direct debit part way through the year and not paying the outstanding balance for any reason, may not be allowed to re-join the Club for a period of 12 months from the time the direct debit was cancelled, and will not be permitted to pay by direct debit for the next 12 months. They will only be able to re-join by paying in full.
7. All playing members must also be a member of The Recreational Trust. This forms part of the membership and membership fee.
8. A ‘Single’ playing member may nominate one partner/spouse who will be deemed to be a social member of the Recreational Trust for the duration of the playing member’s period of membership.
9. All Junior squash and tennis members will need to complete/confirm up-to-date a Parent Consent Form in accordance with regulations from England Squash and Lawn Tennis Association.
10. Names and addresses of all tennis players will be passed to Lawn Tennis Association for British Tennis Membership (which is free of charge to Club members) unless you inform the Membership Secretary to the contrary upon renewal.
11. Day Members - As a day member, squash and tennis court usage is permitted between 9am and 4pm, Monday to Friday only. Day members will be welcome to become full members any time during the year by paying the balance between day and full membership. Day members ARE NOT PERMITTED to enter ladders, club competitions etc or join any of the club teams.
12. Guest fee – Is an additional £2 and guests can only play a maximum of 6 times before they must join.
13. Court Bookings - Courts must be booked regardless of availability, under no circumstances can a court be used without the court having been booked by the players.
14. Court Lights - All lighting must be paid for by the players. Abuse of this will be deemed unacceptable and will result in the membership being cancelled immediately.